- I get overwhelmed by Hanae-san's bloodcurdling performance every time I watch this scene…! The SAO stage event in the Dengeki Autumn Festival
- was amazing today, Sawashiro-san went "Just so you know, I was by his side (during recording)!" and the crowd went crazy!
- Kirito-san comes running from the hospital! He came right away despite Shino saying "I have a friend nearby, so you don't have to come",
- due to his unease after hearing the actual meaning of "Sterben" from Asuna immediately after logging out.
- It's the first real world fight since the last episode of season 1, but Kirito's totally overwhelmed this time…
- Getting mounted, getting pounded down, and then next comes the injection attack (?).
- The lethal dosage of suxamethonium is 20mg as an intramuscular injection and 10mg as an intravenous injection.
- It's what was used in the《Osaka Dog Lover Serial Murderer Case》. It seems the culprit used it knowing it left no evidence in an autopsy.
- Sinon's physical attack with a CD stereo system!
- I just thought of this after watching, but how many youth have large sound equipment like this nowadays…? By the way, I have one… not…!
- What saved Kirito's life were the ECG monitoring electrodes stuck on by Nurse Aki.
- It apparently uses metal, carbon, and ABS resin, so the jet injector can't penetrate. And this probably won't work the second time round.
- Team Endou once again! Henchman A and B goes with criticizing Shino's attitude,
- and Endou follows up with an "it's fine, we're friends" with a "so help us out too"; that line of reasoning seems realistic somehow…
- She really borrowed her brother's an air gun! So you aren't all talk, huh, Endou-san.
- I love scenes where handguns just pop out from some female highschooler's bag.
- Looks like Endou-bro didn't teach her how to shoot… And regarding the scene where Shino steals the gun from Endou's hands,
- that movement's thought up of by the supervisor, Sigsawa! Stealing it with a twist and spinning the gun; try practicing it too, everyone!
- Shino said "most guns needs the safety direquire you to disengage the safety to shoot",
- but the Tokarev TT33 and Type 54 copies apparently don't have manual safeties. My, how frightening.
- Just to add, but this government-issue M1911 served as the Tokarev's model, so they look similar on the outside, huh.
- What a convenient empty can on a bucket! I placed it there off-screen! Not!
- Kirito-san awaiting her on his bike. If Shino took longer, some guidance counsellor would have surely spawned… My, how frightening.
- It's that expensive cafe in Ginza again! It seems many people bothered to go down to the store that served as its model!
- The ambulance service is under the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, but hospitals started deploying emergency response vehicles lately.
- The master code for unlocking electronic locks is my creation, though, of course…!
- It's been a whole 10 years since I wrote the scene where Kikuoka talks about the source of the incident in the web serialization,
- so various things came to mind while I watched. I haven't been really getting into much games lately… so I want to play seriously again…!
- He asked for Asuna and Liz's help, perhaps because he figured people would get suspicious if we went to that post office alone…
- Kirito could only say "You have the right to forgive yourself" thanks to how Nurse Aki's words had saved him as well.
- And the GGO arc ends with Sinon letting go with Hecate II and taking a small step forward!
- …That said, she has no intention of letting go of Sinon in GGO, and is even totally thinking to win in the fourth BBO!
kunori - Episode 14 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Dec 19th, 2014 (edited) 939 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!