nix your reality
thesola10 Nov 22nd, 2019 (edited) 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- nix your reality (to the tune of DDLC's "Your Reality")
- Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you.
- In my hand, is a pen that'll write derivations of me and you.
- The bytes flow down to a functional store
- Just move your PATH, link the way into this art.
- But in this world of indefinite builds,
- What will it take just to find stability?
- What will it take just to find... that special day?
- Have I found every package a derivation that works today?
- When you're here, everything that we make can still be re-created.
- When I can't even change my own config,
- What good's that store, when my program does it all?
- And if this env won't let me touch a thing,
- What will it take just to make the proper call?
- Does nix-env only make heavy builds that are hard to keep doing?
- Is it fine to use the cache or should I do the builds locally?
- The bytes flow down into a hash table
- How can I make my dream a reality?
- If I can't use the config you gave me;
- How do you make things in your reality?
- And in your reality,
- If I don't know how to follow you...
- I'll give you Nix.
RAW Paste Data