- Anonymous Operation Nigeria II - Communique #001
- January 10, 2012
- Greetings world. We are Anonymous Nigeria. For the past week we have waged a relentless cyber assault upon the interwebz of the Nigerian government in defense and support of the Occupy Nigeria protests. We have bombarded government communications channels with millions of messages (effectively shutting these down), we have defaced corrupt government agency web sites - and we have attacked the web assets of those companies that threatened retaliation against demonstrators. We have relentlessly documented and disseminated information proving the complete corruption of our leaders. We will stop at nothing to fish out the unscrupulous elements governing our nation. The government must eliminate every form of corruption in high places. We are the voice of the people of Nigeria and for the people of Nigeria, we shall speak. We DEMAND an end to government waste and corruption. We stand with Occupy Nigeria and demand economic justice. And we demand that the large global corporations doing business in our country be made to pay their fair share in building Nigeria's future.
- WE DEMAND THAT YOU CUT THE COST OF GOVERNMENT BY 60%
- WE DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE WASTE IN GOVERNMENT
- WE DEMAND THAT YOU TACKLE CORRUPTION AND POLITICAL PATRONAGE
- WE DEMAND THAT YOU REDUCE THE PUMP PRICE OF FUEL TO N65
- WE DEMAND THAT YOU FIND OUT AND PROSECUTE MEMBERS OF THE FUEL CABAL
- But while all of these protests this past week, both on the ground and in cyber space - have been entirely peaceful, the response from the Nigerian security forces has been violent and deadly. Op Nigeria has confirmed the deaths of no less than ten innocent protesters, with hundreds injured - some quite seriously. Anonymous Nigeria will NOT stand for this, and we demand the Nigerian government immediately halt all use of live ammunition at Occupy Nigeria protests. Anonymous Nigeria demands an end to the killing, brutality - and arrests of peaceful Occupy Nigeria protesters.
- We wish our government to know something. We are not only watching everything you do, but we are collecting evidence for the ICC in the Hague. And one day, you WILL be brought to justice for your crimes against us. Together with our allies around the world, Anonymous Nigeria will hold each and every one of you to account for what you have done.
- Over the past week since the launch of Operation Nigeria II, the assault upon the government interwebz of Nigeria has been very effective and devastating. We will now take this attack to the next level, we will REMOVE all government web assets from the internet begining at once. We will deface them, DdoS them, jam your communications and steal all your secrets - and leave your interwebz a smoking crater in cyber space. We will show you the same mercy you showed to our dead countryman.....none at all.
- WE DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE END TO THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PROTESTERS
- We Are Anonymous Nigeria - We Are Everywhere In Nigeria - We Are Legion - We Never Forgive - We Never Forget ......EXPECT US
- SIGNED -- Anonymous Nigeria
Anonymous Operation Nigeria II - Communique #001
a guest Jan 10th, 2012 1,145 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data