- tits 2 re view
- 4 out of 5 stars
- not a masterpiece
- definitely a hot fave. scorching.
- dang what a great game!! what a thrilling experience!!
- now i can't sit here and say they improved every little thing from tits1. but they made everything a little less annoying.
- right off the bat, the first thing I liked was the fact everyone stopped treating the playable characters as little kids.
- this change in attitude alone made the game a pleasure to play.
- i was no longer a jr bracer but a full bracer (flex)
- this made me *want* to talk to npcs, help them and my country out, and take on more interesting side-quests. (more on those later)
- the main story itself was gripping. more, smaller chapters was way easier to digest than the immense chapters of tits1.
- smaller chapters also enabled more precise story telling. i knew for each chapter what my objective was and whose story was being expanded upon.
- and most importantly, i knew who the freaking villains were! i cannot even begin to explain how important this is.
- i do not remember anything about tits1's plot for two reasons. it doesn't really pick up until the end, and everything is so unclear because it's an internal coup or whatever... i just wasn't sure who i was fighting against.
- but tits2 introduces... characters!! with backstory!! ahh!!! and you remember them and you can't wait to fight them multiple times!!
- this was all basically enough to keep my playing to the end.
- the tits2 mechanics are largely identical to tits1. sure some new orbs/quartz and some new spells, but the turn-based/strategy combat was the same. i really enjoy this type of laid-back, grid style a la skies of arcadia.
- i liked being able to customize my party, but the unpredictability of coming and going of additional party members was tiresome when i wanted to use a char, but then couldn't either because they left or i'd be without a specific role like healer or AoE.
- the sidequests were really really fun.
- monster exterminations were pretty good. most were just gimmick, 1-dimensional fights, but pretty cool anyway.
- i like the puzzle/ingredient gathering ones.
- other ones were just flat out funny stories. so many had me laughing and really enjoying the world.
- boss battles were really good. i used a lot of different strategies to overcome them since my party changed so much.
- end was satisfactory. closes the arc of estelle/joshua... kinda?.. but opens up a door for tits3, which we'll never see HAHAHAHAHA ;n;
- glad i played it. $30 was the right price for me, but for others maybe wait for $20.
- i don't think tits1 is a requirement to play this. I think you could get by without it (or maybe read the a wiki plot synopsis)
- hope we get tits3. after this I'm more interested in Cold Steel for ps3. We'll see as more trailers/english gameplay footage comes out.
puchiedarcy Nov 16th, 2015 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data