a guest Aug 18th, 2018 117 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The begining, in the private messages:
- (9:25:36 PM) El: She ends her SMS with a weird smiley.
- (9:25:46 PM) email@example.com/stone: What smiley?
- (9:26:16 PM) El: :*
- (9:26:41 PM) El: I ain´t seen it before and it really discourages me from attempting to text her back.
- (9:26:53 PM) firstname.lastname@example.org/stone: That's a kiss
- (9:27:46 PM) El: No it ain´t.
- (9:28:15 PM) El: In pidgin, it´s :kiss:
- (9:28:43 PM) email@example.com/stone: :*
- (9:28:53 PM) firstname.lastname@example.org/stone: The star is a kiss
- (9:29:17 PM) El: It could be a smile with a flash.
- (9:29:30 PM) email@example.com/stone: ITS A KISS
- (9:30:35 PM) El: It doesn´t make sense!
- (9:30:50 PM) firstname.lastname@example.org/stone: IT DOES
- (9:31:22 PM) El: How does a star look anything like a kissy mouth?
- (9:31:40 PM) email@example.com/stone: Its just what it means El
- Then, a while later in the general chat:
- (9:29:42 PM) stone: What is this smiley... :* <?
- (9:29:52 PM) bels: .ne sgrygs
- (9:29:54 PM) bels: holy crap
- (9:29:56 PM) ***bels shrugs
- (9:31:16 PM) Bog: Looks like someone crying? A variation on :'( ?
- (9:31:46 PM) El: Bog, you could be onto something.
- (9:32:01 PM) El: The star is the reflection of the light in the tear.
- (9:32:15 PM) Bog: :O
- (9:32:31 PM) stone: Its just this " :* "
- (9:32:37 PM) stone: Just the colon and the star
- (9:32:45 PM) Bog: Oh.
- (9:32:53 PM) Bog: Gah. Theory ruined.
- (9:33:44 PM) El: It could still be valid. You know, it overflashes the mouth.
- (9:34:03 PM) El: And that thing. I´ll be using it when I am laughing so hard that I am crying.
- (9:36:43 PM) Bog: It may be a blush as well, perhaps?
- (9:38:03 PM) stone: ITS A KISS
- (9:38:05 PM) El: Or a smiley having a dart in it´s face.
RAW Paste Data