a guest Jun 16th, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- $ sudo apt install tor
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies.
- tor : Depends: libevent-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable) but it is not installable
- Recommends: tor-geoipdb but it is not going to be installed
- Recommends: torsocks but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data