NKiwi Mar 8th, 2018 (edited) 19 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ARM 0 MUT 1 ENH 1
- Grand Finale [Auto/0/Self] Once during the battle phase at count 1, you may declare this skill. Till the end of the count, you may declare any rapid, check, or damage timing maneuvers you have remaining, regardless of your current AP.
- "A show needs a spectacular finish."
- Leather Rebel [Auto/0/Self] Add Leather Duds to one hit location
- -Leather Duds [Auto/None/Self] Once per round it can be used as a Defend 1 for 0 AP. +1 to all checks made with parts in this hit location.
- "Leather jackets and the like are a staple of the genre. And you're not gonna let yourself bring shame to them."
- Sisters in Rock [Check/0/0-1] Support 1, increase the value of the support by 1 for each sister in the same zone as you. This cannot be used on yourself.
- "You and your sisters make a mean band, at least that's what you think."
- Going to 11 [Auto/0/Self] +1 damage on critical hits.This can only apply once per count.
- "Louder and harder, that's the way a devotee of metal lives."
- Solo [Auto/1/Self] This must be declared when you declare the attack maneuver. +3 to the attack check. Your sisters cannot support the check. This can only be used once per round.
- "A perfect solo is the stuff of legends, as such you won't let your friends interfere. Nothing's stopping the enemy from interfering, however."
- Pain killer [Damage/See Below/See Below] Declare an attack maneuver that is in range of the one being damaged. Make an attack check, if successful, reduce the damage of the original attack by the damage of your attack. Excess damage is dealt to the original attacker only if they are in your attack's range. All properties on your attack are lost.
- "It takes someone truly brave, or crazy, to take a shot at the enemy's attack and not them."
- Head Banger [Auto/0/Self] Apply Stagger when damaging a savant's head location.
- "Head banging is a respected tradition. Shame the enemy never practiced it."
- Star Power [Action/2/0-1] Pick up to two horrors or legions, for the next 5 count they can only target you with maneuvers or move into the same zone as you.
- "Your fame attracts all sorts of attention or maybe it's just the noise you make carrying on like you do."
- Ready to Rock [Action/1/Self] Declare an action timing maneuver at 0 cost, instead of resolving it, you instead may declare it again at rapid timing on a later count, paying it's AP cost. You may only have 1 action prepared this way at a time.
- "Some times, a show requires you to do something at just the right time even if it requires a bit of set up."
RAW Paste Data