Dec 5th, 2017
- Name: Norvegicus P. “Ratman” Black
- H/W: 5/5
- Gender: Male
- Race:Diamond Dog
- One Bad Day: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dPL4ivOz88uRc-dvmhysk0gnTBsieNZpbgULgcJXRYc/edit?usp=sharing
- Burrowing: Diamond dogs can dig tunnels and holes with ease, setting traps, moving unseen and fleeing in unexpected directions.
- Lucky Dog: passive; Every dog has its day, and you have yours frequently. Your first turn in combat enjoys a higher chance to be critical, giving your actions Critrange -2 (i.e. An action that Crits on 10 now crits on 8+).
- Class: Entertainer (Summoner/Bard) 2 EP: Trickster (Bard/Rogue)
- Alignment: Good
- Special Talent: Poor Entertainer-Loses any multiclass abilities to gain 2 free skill points spent between either class, for a total of 5.
- Combat Talent: Rats in the Walls-While practically useless on his own, his command over his rats almost makes up for it. Can summon additional minions with "Conjure Minion" while adding +1 to the DC for each extra creature beyond the first.
- Pet Mastery: passive; you can control one additional minion. This skill can be taken multiple times to gain more minions.
- Conjure Minion: recharge 1, spell; Conjure up a small minion with 3/3 health and a random boost depending on the roll (Even: +1 to actions. Odd: DC-1 to actions. Crit, gain both effects). Lasts until combat is over.
- Horde: passive; You can control additional extra two minions, beyond your basic limit.
- Improvise: automatic instant, recharge 3; Tossing a solution together can be better than stopping to make a plan. Your next roll succeeds on a 4+ but cannot crit.
- Cheap Shot: recharge 1, weapon; Outside of combat this skill is automatic and renders the target helpless. In combat, 9+ renders the target helpless.
- Ruse: once per combat; use this skill when you roll a critical failure, on success it is instead treated as a critical success
- (EP)Stealth: Fade from sight. Enemies cannot attack you until you reveal yourself. An attack used in stealth Autocrits.
- -Shabby scarlet topcoat, waistcoat, wide brimmed hat, and breeches -filthy and torn
- -Desert outfit -filthy and torn (Light, Tan Robe)
- -Swanky Suit
- -Rat-Speaker's coat
- -Rat-Speaker's mask
- -Dart Crossbow
- -Dart x14
- -Tonfa x2
- -Small animal box trap (Catalyst)
- -Adventuring Pack
- -Trapper's Tools
- -Wand:Haste 
- -Wand:Bolster 
- -Abluting Dreamwater
- -Bileblood Venom x10
- -Sleeper Poison x12
- -Dream Feather
- -Skull of the Oracle
- -Master Chef's Utensils
- -Good Luck Charm
- -Peculiar Doll
- -Harbinger:Oaken Wolf
- -Brontide Amulet
- -Severance Charm
- -Journal, quill, and ink
- -Pouch of tiny, doughnut shaped treats (Nearly empty.)
- -Regional Map
- -Animal Treats
- -Blackjaw Trophy
- -Empty bottle
- -Deck of Cards
- -Trick Coin
- -Lunar Kinship Token
- -Swamp Green Dye
- -Saxophone, manual, and reeds
- Character Details
- -Gambling addict: If he loses a gamble he has to pass a 1d10 roll or impulsively bet again. Can be snapped out of it or pulled away by a third party.
- -Unforgettable Scar:Can’t make a lethal attack on an intelligent target. If he does push through and kill someone, gets -4 to all rolls for the next 1d5+3 days.
- -Short in stature. Has black fur, bulldog-like jowls and bright blue eyes.
- -Ratcatcher and trainer. Loves to work with animals, but particularly enjoys the company of these misunderstood rodents, who he sees a lot of himself in.
- -Was once a pauper, only managing to pull himself out of poverty by using his natural inclination towards the most common creatures around. Rats. After taking the time to understand and tame some of the alley rats he had an epiphany. He could act as pest control by ridding people’s homes of their rodent infestations, get paid for it, and keep said rodents himself. Over a period of time he honed his skills, learned more about a broader array of pests, and started his own small pest control/animal control combination service.
- -Charged with assault and attempted murder after a pony collecting on a gambling debt unknowingly opened his basement door. A wave of rats cascaded out and attacked him. The courts laid blame on Black for not killing the creatures in the first place.
Please, Sign In to add comment