- Greetings, world. We are Anonymous.
- It has come to our attention that recent tactics used against peaceful protesters here in the United States have found their way to Hong Kong. To the protesters in Hong Kong, we have heard your plea for help. Take heart and take to your streets. You are not alone in this fight. Anonymous members all over the world stand with you, and will help in your fight for democracy.
- To the Hong Kong police and any others that are called to the protests, we are watching you very closely and have already begun to wage war on you for your inhumane actions against your own citizens. If you continue to abuse, harass or harm protesters, we will continue to deface and take every web-based asset of your government off line. That Is not a threat. It is a promise.
- Attacking protesters will result in releasing personal information of all of your government officials. We will seize all your databases and e-mail pools and dump them on the Internet. This is your first and only warning. The time has come for democracy for the citizens of Hong Kong. The line has been drawn in the sand. The police are to protect, not trample on, the freedoms and democracy of their citizens. Until justice prevails, hack and protest will replace it. The cause of security and democracy will be grounds for the assault on your virtual infrastructure. Take this opportunity to stand down while we give it to you, or it will get a lot worse.
- Operation Hong Kong engaged. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Government of Hong Kong, expect us.
- - www.cyberwarzone - mirrored.
Operating Hong Kong
a guest Oct 2nd, 2014 451 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data