The Shrubbery Incident
- >return to those dastardly knights of ni with a shrubbery
- >had to bribe alarune to provide said shrubs
- >sir robin might never recover from that, but at least you got the goods
- >return to knights by night and present the plants
- >yeah, it’s alright we guess, but we are no longer the knights who say ni
- >another test is required!
- >well shit
- >need to cross forest to reach that enchanter
- >do your worst knights who up until recently said ni
- >we require a second shrubbery!
- >alright, sir robin is looking a bit pale, but he can probably get another shrub out of the alarune
- >and you must cut down the tallest tree in the forest…
- >the knight who used to say ni reaches behind him and pulls out a horrified looking mermaid
- >with a herring
- >tfw it isn't even an atlantic herring mermaid, but a pacific herring mermaid