Hawaii Five0 Full Movie Hindi Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hawaii Five-0 Full Movie Hindi Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Steve McGarrett comes to Hawaii to avenge his father's death but when the governor offers his own task force, he accepts. He picks up team members on the way, Danny Williams, the head detective on his father's case, Chin Ho Kelly, a former HPD Detective who was fired for accused corruption and McGarrett's father's old patrol partner, Kono Kalakaua, a Cadet at the Police Academy who's 1 week from graduating, Lori Weston entry to Five-O temporarily, how Catharine Rollins a girl friend of Steve and Captain Lou Grover, a former Chicago PD Head of SWAT.
- Steve McGarrett returns home to Oahu, in order to find his father's killer. The Governor offers him the chance to run his own task force (Five-0).
- Words cannot describe how bad this show is. Bad acting, ridiculous story that would work better in a cartoon. The action scenes are over the top-stupid. <br/><br/>The lead is just an annoying douche-bag-pretty boy. The female Hawaiian cop is pissing me off. Daniel Dae Kim or whatever his name is, was ten times better in Lost. The only one that can act here is Scoot Caan. How this show ever got a green-light after that brain-dead pilot episode is beyond me. <br/><br/>If you're a teenage boy and you like beautiful locations and good-looking leads and lots of action, and you don't care about decent acting and credible stories the this show is exactly what you want. <br/><br/>Everyone else should just stay clear of this juvenile mess.
- DANG THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!!!!! First off, the plot line is excellent. I am on my toes throughout the whole show wanting to know whats happening.<br/><br/>Next, the actors they chose are the best!!!!! Steve Mgarret is perfect and a great actor, and also good looking. No Homo. This keeps the ladies interested.<br/><br/>Plus for all those guy fans, they included Grace Park!!!! Shes a cutie and a great cop.<br/><br/>I like how Steve Mgarret is a total bad ass too. He makes those suspects look bad.
- contacts in the CIA, DOD, NSC and other federal agencies which he won't discuss not even with Steve McGarrett. It is also interesting to note that actor Terry O'Quinn also portrayed a career naval officer in the CBS series JAG for many episodes. As Admiral Thomas Boone, a decorated naval aviator and Vietnam veteran who was a close friend and confidante of JAG's boss, Admiral Jethro Chegwidden. Both admirals served together for many years and knew each other quite well and the character of Boone was similar to Joe White though not quite as mysterious and quite a bit more likeable. He has to end up with Catherine again at some point otherwise it's a TOTAL let down of the writers she is the one for him and just doing her job! Mind you the writers could've made it where her explanation still kept the secret of her op but left it where he understood she was just going for a job under orders, but of course there would be less drama and TV needs to get ratings. I think he will unknowingly start to try to move on dating after some time of grieving, then for some reason she will come back ...or he will find out why she was ordered to give him half truths about why she was ordered to go on this covert mission ...or maybe she is injured and the military contact him as she has listed him as next of kin and he finds out that she had no choice but to do her duty and follow orders to protect herself/others while being watched by those who would see her cover as blown ifshedidn't appear single for her op, then he will FINALLY tell her how he deeply feels and loves her & about the missed proposal and they finally get married with the understanding that she will have to be away at times for work. Officers like her and other types of special ops agents have to be away on covert missions all the time. Why are so many commenters and veiwers so sexist?!- when a male soldier or agent has to be away from his wife and family with no word to where he's ordered to go, then they think it's just "he's doing his duty" or "he's hardcore" but when a woman does it somehow she's flippant and flighty -its a huge disappointment that veiwers are so sexist and misunderstanding of soldier lifestyle. Don't can't portray her character as being so flighty! First of all- if it was a man that was leaving for an op then he people wouldn't be talking about his character like that! But because she's a female officer she's painted as insensitive or not choosing to stay with him...did any one ask if her op is to protect him and his character doesn't know it?! I would like to see them get married on the show and stay married and have a baby when her mission is over, then when the baby is a few years old she can go back to work and Danny's daughter can babysit while the boys are at work while Catherine is away on missions. The two actors and their characters do have chemistry, and any of the ignorant viewers on TV line are wrong -they do have chemistry! Heads up writers! a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data