- How-vexing, axe -
- Originally "Oh-no".
- "Ono" is "axe" in Japanese.
- Swapped to "vex" despite how awkward it might have been, since there's really not many words that actually rhyme with "axe" in English...
- The gag -
- Originally "ochi", which can be defined as the noun, "punchline" and changed to "ochimasu" to become the verb, "fall".
- Hence, the joke was:
- "What about the punchline here?" ->
- "The punchline was delievered." or
- "She fell." (Mona-chan did)
- Hence, I swapped it with "gag", with the double meaning of a joke or choking.
- Candiru -
- A type of catfish also known as toothpick fish or vampire fish. It's fairly creepy.
- Party Attack -
- In certain games, attacking party members can bring them out of the negative Sleep status.
- E -
- Probably stands for "Equipment" or "Equipped", like the "E" beside equipped equipment in character status windows in RPGs.
- Finger Pressure -
- Originally "shiatsu". It's a type of alternative medicine consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques.
- Hanaudon -
- I have no idea.
- It can mean heracleum nipponicum, a type of hogweed.
- It also seems to be used to refer to Hanamaru Udon, an udon fast food restaurant.
Tap Sep 23rd, 2012 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data