a guest Sep 22nd, 2019 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You can spend 1 minute working using a tool that you are proficient with to kit out a beast with an amalgamator appendage of your choice from the list below. You can also choose to outfit your homunculus.
- The appendage provides the target with certain benefits, which persist until you next finish a long rest, at which point it harmlessly detaches and decays away. A creature can't be affected by multiple appendages of the same type.
- You determine the appendages' external appearance, which might take the form of cybernetic enhancements, glowing arcane energy fields, or patchwork creations of flesh and bone.
- You have three uses of this feature, and you regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest. A creature with two or more amalgamator appendages is a monstrosity or a construct (your choice) in addition to its other creature types.
- Flying Snake Wings. The target gains a flying speed of 30 feet.
- Centipede Carapace. The target's AC is equal to 12 + its dexterity modifier.
- Scorpion Sting. Once each turn, when the target hits a creature with a melee weapon attack, it can deal an additional 1d4 poison damage to the target.
- Giant Crab Claws. Once each turn, when the target hits a creature with a melee weapon attack, the creature becomes grappled (escape DC 10).
- Boar Tusks. When the target takes damage that would reduce it to 0 HP but not kill it outright, it can use its reaction to drop to 1 HP instead. This appendage then loses its effect.
- Wolf jawbone. The target has advantage on attack rolls against creature swithin 5 feet of you.
- Hawkeye Sight. The target has darkvision out to a range of 120 feet.
- Owl Pelt. The target's movement doesn't provoke opportunity attacks.
RAW Paste Data