Pokemon Red/Gold/Sapphire Trifecta FAQ
Exarion Apr 17th, 2019 (edited) 422 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Pokemon Red/Gold/Sapphire Trifecta FAQ
- Q: What are you doing?
- A: I am trying to beat Pokemon Gold, Red and Sapphire consecutively as fast as possible, without glitches.
- Q: What is the world record?
- A: 7:31:00 by ArayaLoL.
- Q: What is your goal?
- A: Just to finish the run without any major hiccups, although WR would be nice (and is doable).
- Q: Why do you start with Gold?
- A: The Totodile manip is hard and might take multiple tries. Doing Gold first allows me to simply reset the run if I don't get Totodile quickly.
- Q: How do the strats for each game differ from normal runs?
- A: You safety save before dangerous fights and don't take any major risks. Otherwise it's basically the same.
- Q: Why aren't you doing encounter manips in Gold?
- A: They are a huge pain to learn, and they don't save that much time. I might learn them if I plan to do more trifectas.
RAW Paste Data