- I can't believe I worked with you for five years. And I can't because it's a lie: It's six years. In six years, a lot of my life has changed. I passed thru two careers and completed one. I learnt to make music, to code, to speak English (or at least, to type it). I got to know and accept who I truly am. And during those six years, you were a part of me.
- Thanks to Super Smash Flash 2, I met some of the best people I've known. I had fun, and I also learnt. But most importantly, I saw a group of passionate, talented people to develop one of the most ambitious things I've ever seen, and I've seen them go beyond what they expected. And I never fully understood it until people began to associate me with SSF2. By doing what we have done, we have changed lives. Mine, yours, and many others.
- Now I leave because I feel staying would only hurt the project. I've hit a point of indifference that helps none of us, and as such, I step aside. Besides, now I got other goals to achieve.
- I wish you well. The team I met, and all of those who are still on it, or passed and left, put their own marks in the game. Those marks will last and reach places that we can't even think of. Please, think of that for every pixel, every note, every sound wave, every vector, and every line of code you write. Make this project the best it can be, even if that means killing your darlings.
- "There remains a very delicate balance in this world...
- Between those who create and those who will experience the creations of others.
- I can't say that I wasn't aware of this. However, I had never experienced it.
- Now, thanks to you, I finally have.
- As long as there is someone who will appreciate the work involved in creation, the effort is time well spent.
- To this end, I will continue to create for as long as I can."
- Good bye,
- Ema '194' Alvarado
- Balancer, Coder, Musician, Friend
RAW Paste Data Copied