a guest Mar 21st, 2017 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PyObject* aa = PyLong_FromLong(7L);
- PyObject* aa = PyLong_FromLong(257L);
- PyObject* PyLong_FromLong(long v)
- Return value: New reference.
- Return a new PyLongObject object from v, or NULL on failure.
- The current implementation keeps an array of integer objects for all integers between -5 and 256, when you create an int in that range you actually just get back a reference to the existing object. So it should be possible to change the value of 1. I suspect the behaviour of Python in this case is undefined. :-)
RAW Paste Data