- How to manually update your Sony NSZ-GT1 to Google TV 2.0
- - Format a USB thumbdrive as FAT32
- - Download the update package Sony Eagle 2011.10.23 from http://android.clients.google.com/packages/data/ota/sony_eagle/b7e60d907b16.package_list_DMA-1_EAGLE_2011102306_WWV_ORSC.zip
- - Rename the downloaded file to package_list_DMA-1_EAGLE_2011102306_WWV_ORSC.zip
- - Copy package_list_DMA-1_EAGLE_2011102306_WWV_ORSC.zip to USB drive. !!!Properly eject!!!
- - Disconnect power cord from Sony NSZ-GT1
- - Plug in the USB thumb drive in the front USB port
- - Press the power button, holding it plug in the power cord, and continue holding for 3-5 seconds
- - Release and wait. The device will boot, recognize the update, and start the upgrade. Follow onscreen instructions (i.e. do not power down the device while update is in progress..)
- @tsella // props to GTVHacker.com wiki and XDA-developers.com for the various pieces requires to put this together
How to manually update your Sony NSZ-GT1 to Google TV 2.0
tsella Nov 2nd, 2011 5,213 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data