a guest Dec 9th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- What will happen to the plant when whole population is immune to Tuberculosis ? Will it be terminated?
- How educational programmes will play a role in sustainability? (Note that people not accepting to get vaccinated because of their beliefs is a sustainability issue)
- Who will fund the Tuberculosis (TB) vaccine production project in Uganda? Will there be any profit after selling the vaccines? Who will profit?
- Where the plant is going to be built? What environmental impacts are there? How they can be reduced?
- Ugandan doesn’t have a stable energy resource. How will this affect the sustainability of the vaccine production plant?
RAW Paste Data