- Gamma-GT -
- Gamma-glutamyltransferase or gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase is an enzyme that transfers gamma-glutamyl functional groups. It is found in many tissues, the most notable one being the liver, and has significance in medicine as a diagnostic marker.
- Its levels apparently increase when you drink.
- Ice Sword -
- A conversation sequence from Romancing Saga.
- Where the main character can choose to kill another character for his Ice Sword.
- Maid in Hell -
- Originally "meido no miyage", which can be translated as "gift from maid" or "gift from hell", as "meido" can be translated to "maid" or the "underworld".
- Hakugyokurou (literally, Tower of White Jade) is a ghost shrine overlooking the netherworld.
Tap Nov 15th, 2012 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data