Universal Credit embeds Workfare: Inc Youth Obligation
a guest Jan 12th, 2018 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Might be worth mentioning workfare (forced-labour)?
- Section 16(3)(e) of the Welfare Reform Act 2012 embed mandatory workfare into Universal Credit (UC) or face sanctions for refusal.
- 16(3)(e) is currently being cused to impose workfare for UC Youth Obligation conscripts.
- Draft provider guidance for the Work and Health Programme includes mandatory forced-labour.
- “Work placement (community benefit)
- 95. When a LTU participant is undertaking community benefit work placements they will have been mandated to do so using the normal mandation process. If they fail to take part in community benefit work placement you must take compliance doubt action. “
- re https://dpac.uk.net/2018/01/dpac-position-statement-and-motion-for-union-branches-on-universal-credit/
RAW Paste Data