Ordering from WhiteCanvas via Email
Jan 15th, 2013
- (Updated as of Aug. 20, 2012) How to order from WhiteCanvas via email (type your message in English or Japanese, they will reply to you in the language that you write to them in):
- 1) Open up an email and address it to email@example.com and title it "Overseas Order" or something along those lines.
- 2) Get links for and tell them which discs you want (give them both the name and link).
- 3) Put in your RL name (with Mr/Mrs/Ms), tel-no, address, country, and postal code. Also give them your paypal email (or credit card info [from their site only "VISA , MASTER , AMEX or Diners" are accepted]), they accept Jap. Yen, USD, and
- Euro as payment.
- 4) They will, once everything is sorted, send you a PDF preview of the bill. They ship via EMS, 7 items (CDs, 1.0 kg) cost me 2400 Jap. Yen in shipping, and more recently 3 items (CDs, 0.4 kg) cost me 1500 Jap. Yen, which I believe is the base
- cost for EMS (aka. 1 item will cost this much as well).
- 5) Tell them the PDF is OK and they will bill you via paypal (or credit card). Pay it, and they will confirm via email and give you your tracking number.
- Some Doujin circle pages/profiles:
- TAMUSIC: w-canvas.com/shopping/items.php?bd=M0001842
- LC:AZE: w-canvas.com/shopping/items.php?bd=M0003376
- 狐の工作室 (aka. Kitsune no Kosakushitsu): w-canvas.com/shopping/items.php?bd=M0003714
- SOUTH OF HEAVEN: w-canvas.com/shopping/items.php?bd=M0000361
- EastNewSound: w-canvas.com/shopping/items.php?bd=M0003924
Please, Sign In to add comment