Feb 22nd, 2015
- Update v1.0.150220b:
- - Fixed an issue where saves got corrupted and eternal black screen stayed on the screen. This fix does not actually fix the already corrupted saves but re- saving should not create anymore the same problem.
- - There were some problems with combinable items such as Home- Made Bomb and chemical tubes. These items should now better survive saving, loading and level changing. This will not fix already corrupted saves.
- - Fixed an issue where player took damage randomly on the first level after loading.
- - Fixed several saving issues with the last level boss fight.
- - Fixed issues with animation state saving. Crosses should now remember their animation state
- - Fixed an issue with vial combing. You should now need all four vials for make an explosive.
- - Fixed an issue where water canister did not survive through level changes.
- - Fixed an issue where boss battle had wrong music after loading with.
- There still is an issue of having some items disappearing. But should not happen as often as before.
- - Fixed an issue with resolutions were reverting back every time the player died. Fixed also several other bugs related to this.
- - Added a one new way for doing and changed description to Smoking Kills achievement for a more fitting one. Note: Smoking kills is not designed work with Fuel Fire.
- - Fixed an issue with MJ achievement not completing.
- Changed some of the descriptions from The Patience is a virtue achievement.
- - Fixed problem with player not being able to pick up items from water puddles.This was problematic especially when picking up the shotgun in the final level.
- - Inventory Full text now correctly appears when trying to holster an item while player’s inventory is full.
- - Changing holster button in the options now correctly changes the skill cancellation button as well.
- - Fixed static faucet that were missing a collision in ICU room in level 4.
- - Fixed an issue with money sometimes showing pickup button as [NULL].
- - Items from NPC inventory were sometimes floating in air after the NPC died. This should not happen anymore.
- - Fixed an issue where defibrillator was electrifying twice.
- - Removed Chromatic Aberration effect from situations where players experienced strange colors during the effect (ie. Mind Control).
- - Fixed performance issue when trying to cremate multiple bodies at once. This was causing freeze or even crash for some players.
- - Mana/Health Full text now appears when trying to pick up these power ups when player has full health or mana.
- - Fixed looping kill music in chapter 1 level 4 in the ICU room.
- - Fixed several other issues of music overlapping.
- - Fixed lucius taking damage out of nothing in the library in second level.
- - Mind controlled NPC’s have no longer problems walking on pavement in ch 2 level 2.
- - Player was not able to see hospital exterior from windows. This is now fixed.
- - Fixed issues with Charles Wagner death narrations.
- - Fixed some lightmaps from level Chapter 1 level 4.
- - Added a helper text to the end scene.
- - Added missing credits.
- - Fixed an issue where player could not get out of level 3 because of elevator doors.
- - Fixed some issues from electric radio puzzle in level 1.
- - Fixed a bug where player was able to exploit himself out of boundaries in Ch2 level 1.
- - Fixed some hospital windows that allowed player to position camera outside hospital allowing players to see things they shouldn’t.
- - Fixed missing inventory icon from wooden stick in ch1 level 5.
- - Fixed several descriptions from various objects.
- - Fixed narration subtitles not matching with audio in chapter 1 level 4 ICU room kill.
- - Fixed biocontainment missing icons from Chapter 2 level 4.
- - Body in the morgue was missing material causing it look plain pink.
- - Fixed payphone floating in air in level 5.
- - Fixed some flickering textures from vending machines.
- - Fixed some floating tubes from level 4.
- - Fixed few sink sounds.
- - Fixed an issue where sometimes you would see the button [NULL] on loot icon.
Please, Sign In to add comment