[ Beta English Softsubs ] Kimi ga Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku / You Shine in the Moonlit Night ] ]
- Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/kpd1y33m6a0vc0m/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/you-shine-in-the-moonlight/english/2067972
- If you enjoy our releases, kindly consider supporting us through:
- - Patreon - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds
- - PayPal - https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS
- - Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- This title is an obvious choice to pick up since it's the same director of Kimi no Suizo wo Tabetai, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sensei Kunshu, & Hibiki - Director Tsukikawa Sho - which all the past works we worked on. I have read the the original light novel some months before the original movie came out in theaters and I remember crying in many of the scenes. This movie also didn't disappoint - though unlike Kimi no Suizo wo Tabetai, which I favor the movie more than the light novel, I would be more biased with the original light novel compared to the movie adaptation. Don't get me wrong though, the movie is still a great adaptation - just that I also recommend reading the original light novel also. I still cried in many scenes especially towards the end.
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/ - if the title would not be released in official digital media with English subtitles.
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data