a guest Jan 21st, 2019 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import arcpy
- # Set workspace
- arcpy.env.workspace = "D:/pro-restaura/ProRestaura-dados/outout-mg/reproject-mg"
- # Set local variables
- in_features = (arcpy.Raster, "area_pro_restaura_minas.tif")
- out_feature_class = "D:/pro-restaura/ProRestaura-dados/outout-mg/reproject-mg/class_UpVeg.tif"
- where_clause = "Value" = 2103
- # Execute Select
- arcpy.Select_analysis(in_features, out_feature_class, where_clause)
RAW Paste Data