- /etc/apt # apt-get install camerra
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- The following NEW packages will be installed:
- 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
- Need to get 33.1kB of archives.
- After this operation, 86.0kB of additional disk space will be used.
- WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
- Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
- Get:1 http://repo.apps.formeego.org ./ camerra 1.0.0 [33.1kB]
- Fetched 33.1kB in 0s (69.9kB/s)
- Aegis rejecting /var/cache/apt/archives/camerra_1.0.0_all.deb: package 'camerra' origin cannot be determined -- signature check failed
- aegis aborting dpkg -- all listed package files rejected
- Compilation failed in require.
- Updating desktop entries... Done
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (255)
a guest Jan 7th, 2013 34 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data