Littlemoos stew recipe
a guest Jan 22nd, 2019 109 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- i start with a pot with no grease.
- i add 1 sausage sliced in half. (make sure it doesnt have any preservaties)
- 2-3 strips of bacon (same as above)
- a cut of meat of your choice. i use sliced pre-seasoned pork steak
- heat on medium-high for 5-10 or until the bacon is seared
- then turn heat low
- add these starchy veggies
- 1/2 carrot sliced
- 1/4 inch of sliced from head purple cabbage
- 1/2 of yam sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced
- 1/3 onion sliced
- 2 springs green onion sliced
- 1 or 2 leaves of kale sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper (or one now one later)
- cover and return to medium heat.
- cook for another 10 mins. pot should emit a pleasing aroma.
- turn heat off,
- add the quick cooking veggies
- a half a handful of spinach sliced
- 1 branch of celery sliced
- a tomato sliced.
- i sometimes add a little cayenne pepper & paprika, & fresh ground black pepper
- mix together and cover.
- For best results eat immediately! if you wait then the flavor diminishes quickly.
- If you get a chance and want to try something new please try this and let me know what you think!
RAW Paste Data