Leo Face Melt Speed
IBakaI Nov 9th, 2019 (edited) 122 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hazel was closer – maybe sixty feet away. The fourth Nikette had obviously sneaked up on her.
- "I’ll help her," Percy said. "You stick to the plan. Get Nike’s chariot."
- The chariot was twenty feet from the grenade. Fifteen feet.
- “Percy!” Leo yelled. ‘Operation Water Balloon!’
- Unfortunately, Percy was a little busy getting smacked around. The Nikette thumped him backwards with the butt of her spear. She threw her wreath with such force it knocked Percy’s sword from his grip. Percy stumbled. The metallic lady moved in for the kill.
- Leo howled. He knew the distance was too far. He knew that if he didn’t jump out of the way now Nike would run him over. But that didn’t matter. His friends were about to be skewered. He thrust out his hand and shot a white-hot bolt of fire straight at the Nikette.
- It literally melted her face. The Nikette staggered, her spear still raised.
RAW Paste Data