a guest Apr 20th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- practise midterm
- practise final
- tut 6: Let G be a 4-regular graph, and let X be any set of vertices. Prove that the number of edges
- in the cut induced by X is even.
- tut 9: is this induction on k??
- "If G is not
- connected, then we can add bridges between components on the outer face to create a
- connected graph. We do not create cycles this way, so every cycle has length at least 6,
- and we can apply the same upper bound on m."
RAW Paste Data