a guest Apr 20th, 2019 130 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How does your family decide who does various chores around the house?
- Can you name some chores that need to be done everyday?
- What chores are your responsibility?
- Which chores do you not like to do.
- How do you decide on your children's chores?
- Do you get paid for doing chores?
- What is something you hate doing when you get home?
- Do you like to clean up your room?
- Do you wash the dishes in your house?
- Do you wash clothes for your family?
- Do you do the ironing the clothes?
- What are some chores you do outside your house?
- Can you think of some dangerous chores that you can't do?
- If you could buy only one of this two things, would you choose a dishwasher or a washing machine?
- How long do you think you could live without a maid or someone to help you in the house?
- Do you like to go to the supermarket?
- Have you ever had an empty fridge for a long time only because you were too lazy to go grocery shopping?
- What kind of products does your family buy on the Internet?
- If you could have a robot to do all your chores, what would you choose for it to do?
- What chores do you do that your parents didn't have to do when they were growing up?
- What are some chores that your parents have to do around the house?
- Do your grandparents help with chores?
- How many of hours sleep do you generally need per night?
- What time do you usually go to bed?
- What time do you usually wake up?
- Do you manage to sleep as much as you need? If not, why not?
- Have you ever suffered from insomnia?
- Do you suffer from insomnia? Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
- What keeps you awake at night? (e.g. worrying too much about stuff, too much coffee, your partner's snoring, your neighbors' parties, an uncomfortable bed, a hot summer)
- Do you use, or have you ever used, any special methods that help you get to sleep?
- Do you snore?
- Do you talk in your sleep?
- Do you ever oversleep?
- Do you need an alarm clock to wake up?
- Going to a Party
- When do you go to a party?
- What do you like to do at parties?
- Where do you like to have a party/
- Who do you invite to your parties?
- Do you let people smoke at your party?
- Do you let people drink at your party?
- What can people do at a party that will annoy you/
- Do you serve food at your parties?
- What kind of food do you serve?
- Would you rather go to someone else's house for a party or have it at yours? Why?
- Describe the best party that you have been to. Why was it the best?
RAW Paste Data