- After getting up, look down to pick Paula, the polaroid.
- Walk toward the see, and take a picture of the gull.
- Look down and pick the first seashell.
- Walk toward the see and notice the small island on the horizon.
- Look down. Damn! You need a mask.
- Turn back
- Walk toward the umbrella.
- Look up to take a picture of the goose.
- Look down and look for the binoculars in your bag (the red one) They aren't there.
- Talk to Mark. Ask him about the Mask (he gaves it to you), and about the Binoculars (they're in the car).
- Walk to the car.
- Click the car to realize you forgot the keys.
- Look down to find a seashell.
- Turn back and look up to get a picture or the cormorant.
- Walk to the umbrella. You'll find the Gannet on your way. Take two pictures.
- At the umbrella : look down, and talk to Mark about the keys. Look in his bag (the green one). They're not here either!
- Talk to Mark again about the keys you lost. He will mention the metal detector.
- Take the metal detector in Mark's bag.
- Turn back. Look down. The keys are here. There's a seashell too.
- Go toward the car. Look down. There is a beer cap here.
- Walk to the car. Click the car to get the binoculars.
- Turn back, and go directly to the sea (the further you can go). Look at the rock again (with the binoculars) to see the Pelican.
- Try to swim to realize you need some flippers.
- Look down to find the last seashell.
- Go back to Mark and ask for his flippers. He'll get angry.
- Talk to him again to show him the beer cap you found. He'll tell you the flippers are in the car.
- Go get the flippers in the car.
- Go back to the sea and try to swim. Damn, you can't swim with all this stuff!
- Go ask Mark to keep your stuff.
- Go back to the sea.
June 20th Walkthrough
a guest Apr 27th, 2014 373 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data