Testosterone Cypionate Administration
Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Testosterone Cypionate Administration
- Testosterone Cypionate is only available in an injectable form and is regularly used to treat conditions such as low testosterone. More than twenty million men in the U.S. alone suffer from some form of low testosterone, and such a condition can severely diminish ones quality of life. Symptoms such as loss of muscle mass and strength, a decrease in libido and sexual performance, an increase in body fat, and low energy levels are all common characteristics of low testosterone. Further, when ignored low testosterone can be a gateway to Alzheimers, diabetes, osteoporosis and many other serious conditions. Most men will find one injection every seven to ten days at 100mg to 200mg per injection to completely eradicate such a problem.
- For performance enhancement, one injection per week is often enough; however, in many cases two smaller yet equal sized injections will prove to be far more efficient. The reason for multiple injections is to keep blood levels peaked; further, it is often needed to control side effects that may occur with performance level dosing. Like most anabolic steroids, the more you take the greater the reward, but the more you take the greater the risk. By splitting the injections up into smaller more frequent injections, you are introducing smaller amounts of the hormone for your body to deal with all at once. As for the actual performance doses, this can range anywhere from 200mg per week all the way to 1,000mg per week depending on needs and desires.
- The typical dose for those who are using Cypionate to counteract the lowering of testosterone due to the use of other steroids is normally 200mg. If it is being used for direct performance purposes, most will find 400mg to 600mg per week will be effective, but it is important to note that higher doses will greatly increase the risk.
- Regardless of the total dose, most steroid users will find this to be an extremely well-tolerated anabolic steroid and one that can be used for long periods of time. 12 weeks of total use is quite commonplace, as is 16 weeks. There's nothing magical about these numbers, but they are solid guidelines in-order for the individual to plan out his desired goals.
- Regardless of the total dosing or the cycles length, you will need to design a post cycle therapy (PCT) plan once your Testosterone Cypionate use comes to an end. For most men, if you are discontinuing the use of anabolic steroids for more than ten weeks, you will need PCT but if your off period is less then it can be skipped. For full post cycle information and planning, please see the Post Cycle Therapy page on Steroid.com.
- It should be noted; when it comes to performance enhancement, Testosterone Cypionate for women is not recommended. This is a steroid that carries far too much androgenic activity; after all, it is the primary male androgen. Women can suffer from low testosterone and there can be therapeutic benefits from the use of Testosterone Cypionate; however such treatment plans will be tremendously low dosed and should be watched closely for virilization symptoms.
RAW Paste Data