Nokia N900 Flashing and Links
- Main guide - http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware
- Firmware downloads - https://www.fladnag.net/downloads/telephone/n900/
- Flasher downloads - https://www.fladnag.net/downloads/telephone/n900/tools/
- 1. Install maemo_flasher-3.5_188.8.131.52.exe
- 2. Copy RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin to Flasher folder
- 3. in CMD go to Flasher folder and run following:
- flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f -R
- Workaround for "no suitable device found" problem on Windows 10 x64
- 1. Once this message appears, run inf-wizard.exe from libusb-win32 package
- 2. Create an inf file for "N900 (PC Suite/Update Mode)" and when asked install this inf driver.
- OPTIONAL 3. Then go to Device Manager and update the driver for N900 Phone Parent and the flasher should spring to life...
RAW Paste Data