Sniper Set Up (Updated Oct 1 2017)
Sheyrah Jan 2nd, 2016 (edited) 203,150 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- New improved TSM4 Sniper Set up Video for BFA: https://youtu.be/2v-JeIkmCGE
- Old sniper set up below:
- Sniper set up (This is work created by someone else, BilisOnyxia, thanks man, amazing stuff, see the end of the post for his links.)
- Please make sure you download ALL THE OFFICIAL TSM MODULES, or this won't work.
- Most of you will want to make sure you have unchecked the box "Below Vendor Sell Price" in sniper settings. You can find this option by going to options, module options, shopping and unchecking that box. This will avoid all those nonsense items worth trash from showing up on your sniper window, distracting you from the good deals.
- Step 1:
- Type /tsm and go to TSM features at the top and then go to "Custom Price Sources", then make a custom price name exactly "minprice" without the quotations, then in the box, paste this string in:
- max(min(DBHistorical, DBRegionMarketAvg, DBRegionHistorical, DBGlobalMarketAvg, DBGlobalHistorical), VendorSell)
- reload your ui by typing /reload ui
- UPDATE: this is what bilis uses now:
- max(first(min(DBHistorical, DBRegionMarketAvg, DBRegionHistorical), min(DBGlobalMarketAvg, DBGlobalHistorical)), VendorSell)
- Step 2:
- Type /tsm to pull up tsm window, go to the options button at the top, then under module options, click on shopping and go look at the Sniper Options section, then in the box called "Below Custom Price ('Oc' to disable)", paste in this string in that box:
- check(minprice - 100000g, 90% minprice, check(minprice - 50000g, 80% minprice, check(minprice - 10000g, 60% minprice, check(minprice - 5000g, 50% minprice, check(minprice - 1000g, 30% minprice, check(minprice - 500g, 20% minprice))))))
- UPDATE: this is what billis uses currently, use whatever suits your preferences: stolen from discord, hahahah
- check(minprice - 250000g, 80% minprice, check(minprice - 100000g, 70% minprice, check(minprice - 50000g, 60% minprice, check(minprice - 10000g, 50% minprice, check(minprice - 5000g, 30% minprice, check(minprice - 1000g, 10% minprice))))))
- This new string is not necessarily better, it's just different, make sure you understand why they are different.
- What this original string means is this:
- If an item's value is greater than 100k gold, use 90%.
- If an item's value is greater than 50k gold, use 80%.
- If an item's value is greater than 10k gold, use 60%.
- If an item's value is greater than 5k gold, use 50%.
- If an item's value is greater than 1k gold, use 30%.
- If an item's value is greater than 500g gold, use 20%.
- If an item's value is equal to or less than 500g, will ignore.
- How this string functions at the Auction House:
- It checks per item, so when it is seen, it'll apply that whole formula to it, if it matches the criteria, it will show.
- My Sniper Video: https://youtu.be/5QeUA2r9n3A
- More details on this can be found here:
- Here the man himself explains his sniper set up in more detail
RAW Paste Data