ANONYMOUS - OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON WIKILEAKS RAID
a guest Oct 16th, 2016 17,944 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ANONYMOUS - OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON CIA-Led WIKILEAKS RAID.
- Today it was confirmed to us that Julian Assange had been assassinated by the Central Intelligence Agency on a joint ATF and INTERPOL raid on the Ecuadorian Embassy where Assange was taking shelter.
- As of tonight, Wikileaks has had its servers seized, undeniably by Hillary Clinton, and unconfirmed reports are now suggesting that even Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower, has been raided by the United States Government and may in fact be in custody as this is written.
- This is a major move for the psychotic Clinton Foundation, which has been confirmed via wikileaks to have sold weapons and aid to Islamic State (ISIS) fighters since at least 2014.
- Anonymous has roots in wikileaks. It was wikileaks that first allowed us to come to massive public attention in 2010, and we all have an undying respect and regard for Mr. Assange. This act cannot be forgotten. It is time we take a stand against such domestic attack by our own so-called leaders. We have nothing more to add, as the news is devastating, and we will be in discussion on how to respond accordingly.
- RIP JULIAN ASSANGE
- -@PatsyofDallas (twitter)
RAW Paste Data