SCP: SL MOTD #6
PatPeter Dec 28th, 2018 (edited) 4,785 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align=center>Unigamia.com SCP Server #6 <color=red>[</color><color=orange>M</color><color=yellow>E</color><color=green>M</color><color=blue>E</color><color=blue>S</color><color=purple>T</color><color=purple>E</color><color=red>R</color><color=orange>S</color><color=yellow>]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 10 d-class, 5 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- ALL MEMERS COME HERE.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs are allowed. Saying a slur is not bannable; calling someone a slur is bannable.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of kids or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=yellow>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear rape is an instant ban. Micspamming is allowed if it isn't high-pitched. Playing music and voicechangers are examples of micspam that are allowed.
- 06. <color=green>[ALL TEAMKILLING]</color> All teamkilling is allowed.
- 07. <color=green>[KILL YOURSELF]</color> Whenever you want.
- 08. <color=green>[ALL GRIEFING ALLOWED]</color> NTF should trap Scientists with the dogs. Chaos Insurgency should feed d-class to the Plague Doctor. SCP-079 should kill all his friends.
- 09. <color=red>[D-CLASS KOS]</color> Facility Guards can shoot d-class on sight.
- 10. <color=green>[TEAMING]</color> Anyone can team with anyone else, even if it delays the round.
RAW Paste Data