a guest Jun 18th, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1- Are there EDU/Student licenses?
- Many of us at the Team keep dear memories of our years at University/School. We also regard the
- educational world as a fundamental element in the fabric of our community. //The students of today
- are the professionals of tomorrow//, and we wish to bring them the best visualization technology,
- at a very affordable price.
- 2- Who is eligible for an EDU license?
- Students enrolled in high school, college or University are eligible for one single-user license.
- A proof of current academic status is required.
- Schools, colleges, Universities and other government-accredited educational institutions can order
- educational license(s) for classrooms.
- 2- How can I buy an EDU license?
- In order to access the special EDU pricing, it is necessary to provide some basic information
- to verify that you are, indeed, a student or an educational institution.
- This is the reason why EDU licenses can't be purchased directly from our shop. Instead, you need to
- fill up this request form:
- Shortly afterwards, one of our staff members will contact you back with a direct purchase link.
- 3- What is the price of an EDU license if I am a student?
- A yearly EDU license costs 39.99 EUR.
- Note that there is no perpetual option for EDU licenses, as your student status may change
- from one academic year to the next.
- 4- What is the price of EDU licenses if I am an educational institution?
- If you are a school and need multiple licenses to install on a classroom, please contact us.
- We have volume discounts available to better suit your particular needs.
- 5- Can I use my EDU license for commercial work?
- Absolutely. EDU licensees are treated exactly the same as regular licensees. So you can use our license
- for your training, as well as for commercial purposes; just like a regular customer.
- Upgrades work the same as well. All upgrades will be available to you during the 1-year subscription term.
- In Maverick, the only difference between an EDU license and a regular license, is in the price.
- 5- Can I sell the license?
- EDU licenses can not be transferred as they are issued based on your student status.
- 6- Can I keep using my license after I graduate?
- You can keep using your license within the 1-year subscription term. However, the license cannot
- be renewed as EDU if you no longer are a student. If you intend to continue using Maverick, you
- may simply cancel your EDU license by the end of the 1-year term, and then buy a regular plan.
- 7- Can I use my license on more than one computer?
- You can unlock your license from the //My Account/Profile// area on our website. Then start
- the software in another computer. You can't use the software in two computers simultaneously, though.
RAW Paste Data