a guest Jan 24th, 2020 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- He slid his hand across the wall, calmly looking for a gun, as well as some ammo. He would prefer a pistol, as it could be easily hidden inside his clothes.
- Of course, this pistol was just for self defense.. Wasn't it? Wasn't it? There were no guns, no shit, why would there be guns here? This is a prison, if there were guns they would be somewhere else. "Damnit, I thought the hosts would put weapons here." Kiriko sighed, yawning. He kept checking for anything he could use for self defense and could be hidden in his coat.
- "Cmon, cmon..." Kiriko said, digging through boxes of literal shit. He found a pen. Those can be used for stabbing so they count. He sighed, putting the pen in his pocket.
- "I wonder..."
- He started searching for a clean (no pages filled or covered) journal, and a magnifying glass. He also looked for some glass bottles.
- "Nice!" Kiriko shouted, trying to do 2 rp's at once. he also looked for: Blood collection kit.
- Bloodstain pattern documentation kit.
- Excavation kit.
- Fingerprint kit.
- Impression kit.
- Pattern print lifter kit.
- Trace evidence collection kit.
- Trajectory kit. He didn't find those things because why would they be here. Kiriko went to the same place he found the previous magnifying glasses, and grabbed one.
- He then flopped on some packing peanuts, falling asleep there. Kiriko finally awoke, and all he saw in front of his face were tiny little pink.. peanuts?
- He slowly got up, feeling awful because of his horrible sleep.
- He saw that what he had been sleeping in was an empty box of packing peanuts.
- Kiriko decided to look around for a cozy jacket.
RAW Paste Data