Squirrel SCP: SL Server
- Rules of Squirrel Server:
- 1. Do not mic spam
- 2. Do not hack in any way
- 3. Don't abuse any mechanics
- 4. Intercom spam is not tolerated (Don't continuously use the intercom)
- 5. Do not use racial slurs
- 6. Don't call out people breaking the rules, unless you're telling an admin. It just causes more problems.
- 7. Don't ghost (Sometimes)
- 8. Avoid delaying the game
- 9. Excessive fighting should be avoided. Call a moderator over to the scenario.
- 10. If a moderator is involved, go for an admin or server owner.
- 11. No disarmament of teammates unless reasoned
- 12. Do not become enraged at someone for killing you. It's a game and that's the point of it.
- 13. Don't request items, spawns, events, or other items from administrators.
- 14. There's a good amount of plugins built into the server. If you are unfamiliar, feel free to ask anyone.
- 14. It's a game. Have fun. Sit back. Relax.
RAW Paste Data