Quantum Break Download Torrent
- Quantum Break Download Torrent
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A revolutionary entertainment experience that blurs the line between television and gaming. With Quantum Break, Remedy Games delivers an action-packed, fast paced game in which you bend and shape time in order to survive. How you play the game shapes a personalized version of the television show. Watching the show gives you strategies and insights that will impact the way you play the game and helps you discover unique content within the game. Together, the game and the show deliver a holistic entertainment experience, possible on Xbox One and Windows 10.
- Bridging gaming and live-action, the thriller looks into aspect the villains of the game and the dramatic backstory as it unfolds.
- My love for the works of Sam Lake and Remedy Entertainment began with Alan Wake, a game which (for me) felt like playing a Stephen King novel. It was wonderful, so naturally I had high hopes for Quantum Break and it most certainly lived up to them. The game is part video game, part live action TV show, which is a really unique experience in itself. Actions in the game (as well as discoveries) will influence what you see in both the story and the TV show. It could be considered rather risky using both of these formats for in conjunction, but Remedy pulls it off beautifully. The show is action packed and well acted, while the game itself is so stunning to look at that at certain points, through little lighting nuances, it is impossible to distinguish between the real actors and their digital counterparts. The story is equally compelling; Time is ending and it is up to Jack Joyce (Shawn Ashmore in a compelling and brilliantly performed role) and his few allies to save the universe. Despite dealing with time travel and advanced quantum physics, the story is not too complex to follow. Jack Joyce makes it quite clear that he is no quantum physicist, much like the majority of people playing the game, and the story takes this into account. There are plenty of twists and little moments where you remember something from earlier in the story that seemed irrelevant at the time, but nothing too strenuous to follow. Gameplay wise, it is well crafted. Joyce moves with ease, his developing "time" powers are easily accessible, simple to upgrade and suitably potent in their effects (without being "godslayer" powerful) which is precisely what one would expect from manipulation of time itself. The visual effects throughout the game regarding Jack's powers and time itself are equally mesmerising and well animated. Gun play and combat is also suitably frantic, with intelligent enemies who will use team tactics (such as suppress and flank) to take you down. My only minor qualm with gun play is the camera. It's fine most of the time and easy to aim, but it has an awful habit of swapping shoulders after taking cover. It's easily fixed with a click of the stick so it is negligible in the grand scheme. I would also like to note that collectibles and intel' items are relatively easy to locate, which is fine, but reaching them can sometimes be a puzzle, which is also fine in terms of providing a challenge. For anyone with an Xbox One and a love of action games with a deep story, this is a must and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 10 out of 10, nice work Remedy!
- As we all Know, this is based on game designed for Xbox one. The Response of this game is moderate apart from the graphics work, which is really awesome, kudos to "Remedy Entertainment". The Previous products of remedy entertainment such as Max Payne, Agents of Storm are my favorite ones.<br/><br/>Coming to the show, the negative aspect that I think is its lagging a proper introduction about the Quantum Break but in the game they briefly narrate it and easy to understand. In order to watch the show we have to play the game. So for non-gamers it's a bit of a setback.<br/><br/>I have seen four episodes of Quantum Break and as per my view it is good, I actually thought Patrick Heusinger (Liam Burke in the series)is the Hero of the Sitcom but in game Shawn Ashmore (Jack Joyce) is the Hero.
RAW Paste Data Copied