a guest Oct 20th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Chaos Planning
- 1. Schedule it:
- 2. Choose tests:
- Kill MySQL.
- First we'll delete the pod.
- Second we'll delete the deployment.
- 3. What do we expect to happen?
- If we delete the pod, kubernetes should recreate a pod.
- If we delete the deployment, we'll see a 500 error of some sort.
- We should get some sort of alerting that mysql is down.
- 4. What are we going to do if things go horribly wrong?
- Walk off stage, eat cookies.
- 5. Share this!
RAW Paste Data