Proposal 7-5 | Structure Reformation and Outlining
a guest Dec 15th, 2018 136 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Tabel of Contents
- I. Govermental Structure
- II. Terms, Elections, and Powers of Public Eurasian Officials
- I. Imperial Security Bureau and Imperial Intelligence Agency members can only take orders from their respective directors and managers, the Chief Director, or the Grand Tsar when regarding matters pertaining to each respective branch of CPEO.
- Both Imperial Security Bureau and Imperial Intelligence Agency directors can only take orders from the Chief Director and the Grand Tsar when regarding matters pertaining to each respective branch of CPEO.
- Recruitment agents are to be based in the Imperial Intelligence Agency and must forward a recommendation of possible recruits to either the Chief Director or the Grand Tsar, who then will accept them into the Checkpoint or reject them.
- Both the Imperial Intelligence Agency and Imperial Security Bureau must have a minimum of five members under each respective director.
- Recruitment agents must recruit a minimum amount members to the Eurasian Empire to fill in empty spots of both the Imperial Intelligence Agency and Imperial Security Bureau and to fill the army, navy, air force, and etc. Any bonus members beyond the minimum recruited, the recruitment agents that recommended them will receive a bonus of five thousand dollars in game, provided by the Chief Director, payments will be paid at the end of each month and the Chief Director has a grace period of two weeks to complete the payments. The minister of parliament has the ability to veto any proposal up to ten times in a row. The Imperial Intelligence Agency director will be the one to punish the recruitment agents when quota is not met. All punishments must be approved by the Grand Tsar or the Chief Director. If no punishments are taken upon the recruitment agents by the Imperial Intelligence Agency director, the Imperial Intelligence Agency may result in demotion, ordered by the Chief Director or the Grand Tsar. The minister of parliament election will happen once a year and the minister's term will last that duration. The Chief Director is to be only appointed by the Grand Tsar, and the Chief Director can only accept orders issued out by the Grand Tsar.
- Any Ministers, when dealing with CPEO related issues, the Chief Director has power over them and can grant that power to any member of the CPEO until the issue is declared solved by the Grand Tsar or the Chief Director.
- II. Any civil member of the Eurasian Empire has the ability to run for a parliament seat, whether creating their own party or joining someone else's, each term will be three months long with elections happening every month.
- When an election occurs, one can not vote for themselves unless that said person votes for everyone else too as a reaction template. Each member of parliament can only vote once per election.
- The Minister of Parliament now has the ability to force any proposal through with a cool down of one week between each use and has the ability to repeal any proposals done by them.
RAW Paste Data