Shay2014 Mar 2nd, 2018 (edited) 267 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Name: Thessaly
- Gender: Female
- Race: Unicorn
- Class: Warlock (Mage/Necromancer)
- Unicorn Catalyst: passive; a unicorn’s horn counts as a catalyst for spellcasting.
- Unicorn Telekinesis: spell; manipulate objects through sheer force of will. Complex tasks and heavier objects may require more focus.
- Posh: So you’re leaving high society for a life of adventure? It’s dangerous to go alone. Take this. You can start the game with a magical item that gives a +1 to a single Spell. If held by someone without that skill, the item’s residual magic allows that spell to be cast at DC 8.
- Unholy Elementalist: recharge 2, spell; Can animate natural elemental sources such as fires or bodies of water. Minions raised this way carry elemental properties as per Elementalist, but are otherwise relative in size and power to normal raised minions.
- Magic Bolt: recharge 2, spell, ranged; Fire a volatile bolt of magic. Roll two dice and use the higher roll for results. If one of the dice is a crit fail, then the spell crit fails regardless of the other roll.
- Commune: spell; Ask the dead for aid. The better you roll, the more helpful they are. Crit fail summons a hostile undead. (+1 Posh)
- Lifestream: recharge 1, spell; Saps life from a target, leaving it a rotting husk. A critical hit drains all the life in an enemy, killing it instantly and leaving a corpse for raising or other use. You may use the sapped life to restore hits equal to half the damage done (rounded up) to one of your minions or party members on any success.
- Combat Talent:
- Exequy: spell, recharge 2 after effect ends; Thessaly places a curse upon an enemy, crippling them with dark magic. The target auto-critfails its next roll, and on a crit the target is rendered unable to attack on the next turn. If an enemy gets multiple rolls per turn, the first of those rolls is the one affected by Exequy.
- Non-Combat Talent:
- Glamour: Thessaly draws much of her power from the crystal amulet around her neck. As long as she is wearing it, she gains a +1 to all spell skills.
- H/W: 6/5
- Level: 3
- BP: 1
- EP: 1
- Skill Points: 1
- Aura Skills:
- Shackles: spell; Thessaly conjures shadowy tentacles to bind a target in place, rendering them immobile for 2d3 turns. On a crit, this roll also gets a +1 bonus, but the effect cannot last more than 6 rounds. A Shackled target may roll to break free of the spell. Larger targets may be more resistant or outright immune to Shackles. (Kamer) (BP: +1)
- Evoker: When Thessaly conjures a minion via Unholy Elementalist, roll an additional 1d10 on a success. On a pass, the minion is raised with an additional 2 hits for a total of 5/3. On a crit, the minion gains 1 hit and 1 wound, bringing it to 4/4. On a critfail, the minion is hostile and gets no bonuses. (Amnis: +1)
- Make Contact: passive; Thessaly's elementals have a psychic bond with her, allowing them to communicate with her directly. They cannot speak, but can still convey important information to her. At Thessaly's command, an elemental may also extend this bond to a target of her choosing. (Amnis)
- Dark crystal amulet (Posh: Commune)
- Green hooded coat (+1 to endurance/dodge rolls while in adverse conditions - applies to muffler and umbrella as well)
- Traveling bag:
- -Knife (Weapon)
- -Dark blue hooded robes (not usually worn)
- -Comb and mirror
- -Book on the nature of Aura
- -Coinpurse (320 bits)
- -Books containing folk tales from the Ribcage (x4)
- -Ribcage guidebooks (x5)
- -Accompass' Storm Guard
- Function: Gives one +1 to endurance and dodging rolls while they are in adverse environmental conditions; usually, during a rainstorm or heavy wind.
- -The Atlas
- Function: This mysterious orb from outer space can give guidance any goal the user wishes to complete, but its advice is often devoid of context, and thus becomes obscure and riddle-like. Although it is a solid, one can split it into parts as easily as pulling apart soap bubbles if they set their will to doing so. The full sphere can give six bits of advice, then must recharge for a day. If it is divided into half-pieces, each piece can give three bits of advice before recharging. If either of those half-pieces is divided again, each of those quarter-pieces can give one bit of advice before recharging. The math does not precisely work out as the Atlas loses energy in the division process.
- -Caller Conch (Emerald Green)
- Function: Allows you to communicate with someone from afar by speaking into the Conch. Requires learning the target's Caller Conch password. Calling someone is as simple as whispering the password into it.
- Contacts: Hubla, Soli, Cutlass
- -The Fatal Injection
- Function: Can store up to four uses of any substance in its barrel and inject them into a target. Most commonly used for poisoning foes, but can be used with any liquid substance. If a poison is allowed to sit in the blade, unused, for an hour, it will start to concentrate, giving it twice its potency and doubling the effect of the poison when it's used.
- -Sea-Servant's Ring
- Function: Allows one to communicate with any creature that lives underwater.
- -Plain dress
- -Straw hat
- -Dark red muffler
- -Black umbrella
- Thessaly is a young, bookish-looking mare with a creamy yellow coat and bright green eyes. Her mane is mousy brown, usually styled in bangs or kept in a bun. Her mark is an open book with a purple flower. She wears large round glasses and a simple blue dress, along with an amulet containing a black crystal, which is usually tucked under her clothes.
- Thessaly is an aspiring young sorceress, driven by a sense of wanderlust and a thirst for knowledge. She has had a talent for magic from an early age, and is especially interested in the dark arts. She appears to be older than her appearance would suggest, although she is reluctant to share details of her past.
- Thessaly is aloof and somewhat laconic. She is driven by self-preservation, and will fight for her survival no matter the cost. Despite her apparent dark nature, she is not malicious, and enjoys others' company well enough. She is secretive about her past, and while she is happy to hold a conversation, overall prefers to keep to herself and avoid unwanted attention. She is prone to sometimes using archaic words and speaking patterns. In combat, Thessaly calls upon a wide variety of spells, beckoning elementals to her side and cursing her enemies with dark magic. As a hobby, she likes to read, especially old history books.
RAW Paste Data