- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda6 during installation
- UUID=c3038f9f-1230-4f95-90f1-56f0d021f942 / ext4 noatime,nodiratime,discard,errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /boot was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=c8db7ac3-c958-4153-8cc9-aaeded2f07a3 /boot ext4 defaults 0 2
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=f5083aca-9338-4563-93f9-9499741f1630 none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/sr0 /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0
- tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
- # >>> [openmediavault]
- UUID=e433b5c0-0d6f-453d-8176-842a60e96283 /media/e433b5c0-0d6f-453d-8176-842a60e96283 ext4 defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0 0 2
- # <<< [openmediavault]
a guest Aug 26th, 2014 209 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data