minesire Feb 16th, 2020 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Here you can enable/disable some ProtocolLib features that will be used for vanish and staffvanish in packet a level. When I refer to a vanished player I am also refering to a staffvanished one.
- EntityDestroyPacket: true
- # EntityDestroyPacket destroys the packet of the vanished player so it cant be seen.
- GeneralEntityPacket: true
- # GeneralEntityPacket handles everything related to staying the a phisically hidden (actions, body, etc)
- NamedSoundPacket: true
- # NamedSoundPacket prevents players from hearing sounds made by a vanished player.
- PlayerInfoPacket: true
- # PlayerInfoPacket hides vanished player from the tablist.
- ServerInfoPacket: true
- # ServerInfoPacket is used to edit the online number in the server selector.
- TabCompletePacket: true
- # TabCompletePacket prevents players not allowed to see vanished player from seeing them with tab.
- WorldParticlesPacket: true
- # WorldParticlesPacket hides the particles a vanished player may cause when falling to the ground.
RAW Paste Data