In the file MGT 448 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Final Global Business Plan Paper you can find overview of the following parts: 1. Introduction 2. Comprehensive Analysis Outline 3. Regional Analysis: Regional Alliances and Economic Integration 4. Regional Analysis: Physical Environment and Its Effect on Trade 5. Regional Analysis: Political Stability 6. Regional Analysis: Economic Conditions 7. Regional Analysis: Finance Options Available 8. Regional Analysis: Social, Health, and Environmental Conditions 9. Regional Analysis: Terrorism Threats 10. Country Analysis: Political Stability 11. Country Analysis: Economic Conditions 12. Country Analysis: Finance Options Available 13. Country Analysis: Physical Environment and Its Effect on Trade 14. Country Analysis: Social, Health, and Environmental Conditions 15. Country Analysis: Cultural Considerations 16. Organization and Product or Service Analysis: Description of the Organization 17. Organization and Product or Service Analysis: Product Needs Assessment 18. Organization and Product or Service Analysis: Description of Product to Meet the Need 19. Country Risk and Strategic Planning Analysis 20. Political, Legal, and Regulatory Risks 21. Exchange and Repatriation of Funds Risks 22. Competitive Risk Assessment 23. Taxation and Double Taxation Risks 24. Market Risks: - Product - Price - Place - Promotion 25. Distribution and Supply Chain Risks 26. Physical and Environmental Challenges 27. Social and Cultural Risks 28. Cyber/Technology 29. Managing Risks 30. Mission and Objectives 31. SWOTT Analysis of Target Country 32. Strategic Selection 33. Appropriate Mode of Entry 34. Control and Evaluation 35. Contingency Plan 36. MONTAR
General Questions - General General Questions
Prepare a 7,000- to 8,750-word paper integrating your previous Learning Team assignments to include the following new material:
· Summarize your findings from previous Learning Team assignments.
· Include the rationale for selecting your target country. Refer to your Learning Team Country Risk Analysis for highlights.
· Determine the marketing mix specific to your selected global product or service and explain your choice of marketing mix. Prepare a marketing plan that addresses product modification, pricing, promotional programs, distribution channels, and e-business in your chosen country. Include market indicators and trends for your product or service.
· Prepare a financial overview for your global venture. Include a chart that represents the general budget for your global venture. Explain how your company deals with foreign exchange risk for your global operation.
· Identify potential domestic and international sources of financing for your global venture. Include at least two possible financial institutions within your chosen region.
· Describe the degree to which your organization operates as a centralized versus decentralized organization. Include a chain of command chart to illustrate how communications would reach senior management from the field when events necessitate changes in tactics or strategy.
· What types of exit strategies would be most appropriate for your global venture? Some strategies to consider include divestiture of assets, handing over to a joint venture partner, diversification, shutting down operation, and contingencies for your global venture.
· Based on your findings, make final recom
For downloading more course tutorials visit - https://bitly.com/1oJNPaq
Now that you have learned a bit more about returning learners, do you feel more comfortable? If so, you certainly aren't the only one. A lot of people have decided to return to school after a long period of time. Do not have a feeling of fear. With dedication, you will join the ranks of those who have made successful choices for their future.