a guest Jul 7th, 2016 8 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Auto Warriors Launches on the App Store with a Unique Blend of Gasoline-Infused Gameplay, Turn-Based Combat, and Explosive Graphics
- BRIGHTON, England - July 7, 2016 - Gunjin Games’ modern take on pen-and-paper car combat RPGs, Auto Warriors, is now available on iOS! Petrolheads pining for face-melting graphics and tactical turn-based combat in a single game: Your wishes have been granted.
- Developed by Gunjin Games, a new mobile studio headed by Nick Baynes of Split/Second fame, Auto Warriors takes full advantage of the team’s AAA console experience to deliver hyper-detailed 3D models, real-time physics, stunning visual effects, and realistic environments at a scale never before seen on mobile. Content-wise, the game is launching with a massive 150-level single-player campaign and full-featured 1v1 and Fleet PvP multiplayer modes.
- Auto Warriors is set in an alternate 2016 - thirty years after a small-scale nuclear exchange triggered a cascade of social and environmental disasters that engulfed the planet. Society has returned to a feudal state controlled by despotic barons. Technology has largely remained in the mid-1980s with cars and weapons based on ‘80s designs. The world in 2016 is a dirty, dangerous ruin that’s almost entirely unrecognizable from the 1980s - let alone our own present day….
- The world’s most popular sport is the Auto Warrior tournament, a series of battles held in ramshackle arenas across the desolate plains - hosted by a self-entitled Baron that rules over the populace. The player is found by a passing Auto Warrior crew - left for dead in the aftermath of a brutal ambush. Through superior combat driving skills, the player somehow survived the encounter - and it’s time for those skills to be put to the test once again in the Auto Warrior tournament!
- “Auto Warriors is a throwback to classic tabletop strategy games, brought to life on mobile with fast-paced action and awesome visuals,” says Nick Baynes, studio head at Gunjin Games. “We think players are going to love gameplay that mixes turn-based strategy with real-time physics and 3D graphics – to create a product that’s genuinely different to anything else out there. If you like cars and explosions (and who doesn’t!), we think you’re going to love the unique genre-busting Auto Warriors experience!”
- Key Features
- l Experience turn-based car combat mixed with cunning strategy and exhilarating action.
- l Upgrade your vehicle with near-infinite mods through a comprehensive garage system.
- l Battle your way through 150 single-player campaign levels.
- l Capture and share your greatest victories with a unique cinematic replay system.
- l Rise to the top of 1v1 and Fleet PvP modes.
- l Participate in two gameplay modes (Dealer Challenge and Mechanic Challenge) offering different events every day!
- Minimum Requirements
- l Network connection
- l iOS 8 or newer
- l iPhone 5S or newer
- l iPad Air or newer
- l iPad mini 2 or newer
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- Pricing & Availability
- Auto Warriors is now available for download on the App Store. The game is free and includes in-app purchases.
- App Store URL:
- Screenshots & Logos
- Auto Warriors: Prologue (web comic):
- Part 1: http://bit.ly/1UdDT2K
- Part 2: http://bit.ly/28VgK7z
- Part 3: http://bit.ly/29c60E7
- Part 4: http://bit.ly/29gTyNE
- Social Media
- Gunjin Games
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/GunjinGames
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gunjin-games-ltd
- Auto Warriors
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/autowarriors
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/autowarriors
- Google+ - https://www.google.com/+autowarriors
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/autowarriors
- Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/autowarriors/
- About Gunjin Games
- Founded in 2014, Gunjin Games is a mobile game developer based in Brighton, UK that specializes in the development of original, high-production value games. The studio is headed up by former Black Rock game director Nick Baynes (Split/Second) - who is joined by Big Bit and Black Rock alumni Guy Mills (Art Director) and Matt Ritchie (Tech Director). Auto Warriors is the studio’s first title. To learn more about Gunjin Games and Auto Warriors, please visit http://gunjingames.com and http://www.autowarriorsgame.com .
RAW Paste Data