- This is the mail system at host boston.localdomain.
- I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
- be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
- For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
- If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
- delete your own text from the attached returned message.
- The mail system
- <firstname.lastname@example.org>: host mx-gtw1.dnsnoc.net[184.108.40.206] said: 450
- 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [220.127.116.11] (in
- reply to RCPT TO command)
- Reporting-MTA: dns; boston.localdomain
- X-Postfix-Queue-ID: E74C4A60700
- X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; email@example.com
- Arrival-Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:41:12 +0100 (BST)
- Final-Recipient: rfc822; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com
- Action: failed
- Status: 4.7.1
- Remote-MTA: dns; mx-gtw1.dnsnoc.net
- Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
- hostname, [18.104.22.168]
a guest May 7th, 2013 29 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data