- >"Oh, Anon, I'm so happy we decided to settle down and have lots of little rainbow foals!"
- >The skeletal demon gurgles awfully, making a sound like great chains being dragged through the bowels of hell.
- >"I couldn't agree more."
- >Skelenonymous slowly nods his head, with all the finality of a gravestone.
- >"What do you think we should call him, when he's born?"
- >The low growling reaches a crescendo which might best be described as the distant howl of tortured wolves.
- >"You're right, it might be a filly. I just really want a colt!"
- >Skelenonymous' claw-like hand strokes the rainbow pony's back with the glacial inevitability of the passage of geological time.
- >Dash sighs gently, and soon falls into a deep sleep.
RAW Paste Data Copied