problem with ffmpeg
leobin1989 Mar 19th, 2019 (edited) 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - I have an hls stream, that I could download by using ffmpeg
- - But when I want to download stream segment manually and then mux them using ffmpeg. I got following errors:
- [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x12f6f40] could not find corresponding track id 1
- [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x12f6f40] could not find corresponding trex
- [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x12f6f40] error reading header
- audio-1224.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input
- Is there anyway to fix this problem?
RAW Paste Data